Encouraging One Another

Its been one of those weeks.  The weather has been terrible, and I just have a bad case of the blahs.  The mountains before me this week seem a little taller, and a lot more intimidating.  I have struggled to write, but I made a commitment. 

So this morning, I sat down in front of my computer and prayed again for a message to share.  After reading another passage and praying for guidance, it still wasn't coming.  I decided to scan through facebook for a few minutes to clear my mind.

 In my news feed was a verse:

Psalm 66:5 NLT 
Come and see what our God has done, what awesome miracles He performs for people!

And below the continuing story of a family and the provision of God after a serious car accident:
https://www.facebook.com/UnwrappingHisGrace


Part of our responsibility as Christians is to encourage one another.  Every one of us has a story of God's amazing provision in our lives.  Today, I want you to help me write the rest of my story.  Share in the comments something God has done for you in your life that shows his awesomeness. Big and small, share them all.

I can't wait to read your stories.  Ready, set go!

Comments

  1. God has led us to our children and provided for the expenses involved in adopting 2 of them. We are now trusting Him to provide for the adoption of the 2 children we just hosted from Latvia. God is faithful to provide & hopefuly He is glorified in our family's story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Settling for Less

On a Very Personal Note-Perfect Peace